11 Facts to make you happy
1. If you fake laugh long enough you’ll start to really laugh, really, really hard.
2. Every year, millions of trees grow thanks to squirrels forgetting where they buried their nuts.
3. Cancer death rates are down 20% in past 20 years.
4. The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We’re all made of star dust.
5. Despite high infant mortality rates and lower life expectancy, not one of your direct ancestors died childless.
6. Cuddling releases Oxytocin which helps speed healing and recovery from physical wounds.
7. For someone, somewhere in the world, today is the most amazing day of their life.
8. Neurologically speaking, seeing somebody else smile actually makes you happier.
9. No matter how long you live there will always be an amazing new food for you try.
10. At the time of your birth, you were, for a few seconds, the youngest person on the planet.
11. Happiness is a skill. You can learn it and it’s not hard.